Our green pool cleanup will completely remove all traces of algae
from your pool.
- All chemicals (Chlorine, Muriatic Acid, Bicaronate, Stabilizer, Etc.)
- Brushing the sides, steps and bottom of the pool during each visit
- Backwashing of the Sand , D.E. filter and Cartridge filter
- Vacuum the pool as needed.
- Cartridge filters and D.E. filters will need at least one cleaning during the cleanup process
- Pools with filtration problems and/or poor water circulation may require additional repairs (Not Included in above price)
- A 50% deposit for chemicals is required prior to the start of service and will be applied to the total service cost
- Draining the pool
- Chemical Wash
- Refill the pool
- Balance the water chemistry (Price Does NOT Include Salt)
- This service is not recommended for plaster pools during the summer months as damage may result.
This service includes:
Chemical Wash (Chlorine Bath) Cost: Call for price.
In some cases the pool may require a chemical wash to kill and remove
tough spots of algae.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services..